12 “Little Free Libraries” are installed across the Town and Village of Saugerties. “Little Free Libraries” are free book exchanges (take a book, leave a book – but not a book you’ve checked out of the library!) for promoting literacy and the love of reading as well as strengthening a sense of community.
Thanks to the immeasurable help of the Town Parks and Building crew, these 12 Little Free Libraries will join the nationwide movement to share books, bring people together and create neighborhoods of readers.
The Saugerties Little Free Libraries are located:
1. 113 A Partition Street, Saugerties (Lucky Chocolates)
2. Glasco Firehouse/Little League Field – 138 Glasco
3. Mt. Marion Park – Park Circle
4. Sunset Woods Mobile Home Park – Timberwall Rd
5. Pine Grove School Road Subdivision
6. Saugerties Post Office
7. Cantine Field Ice Arena
8. The Birches – 100 The Birches, off 9W
9. Glasco Riverside Park – Glasco
10. Emmanuel Church – Partition Street
11. Price Chopper – Saugerties
12. Cantine Field – Large Pavillion