Part-Time Library Clerk
The Saugerties Public Library is seeking a part-time clerk to join our team of positive people looking for an opportunity to serve individuals and groups in the community.
This person will work every:
This job requires attention to detail, ability to work independently, multi-tasking, computer skills, comfort with technology, ability to work cooperatively with others, and most importantly
strong customer service skills.
The library clerk performs the following functions:
- All circulation duties: included but not limited to checking items in and out, pulling holds, registering patrons, collecting fines, shelving and shelf maintenance.
- Provides information to the public on library policies and procedures.
- Performs routine searches and updates of computer records.
- Contacts patrons to deliver messages or information on library materials.
- Helps to maintain a friendly, welcoming environment
- Provides reference and readers advisory when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position: Part-Time: 19 hours per week
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour, depending upon experience
To apply please send a resume and letter of interest in .pdf format to email@example.com
Interviews will begin November 12 th